Snow day with the chickens!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Keltara, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

Come check out my blog and see how "Country Girls" spend a snow day. Click here, or on the photo to get there. Be sure to come back and let us know what you think!

Kelly
    Our Country Chronicles

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    That is so cute! What a wonderful photo. The colors just pop out! [​IMG]

3. Keltara

Maren, be sure to click on the photo or the link. It will take you to my blog post and you'll be able to see more pictures. [​IMG]

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I just looked at all your pictures. I love them all! I've wondered all my life, what a snow day would be like, now I see!! Those snow pictures are fabulous, and your girls and so cute! I can't say thanks enough for sharing them with us!!

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Look at the chicken! [​IMG] She's like, "I wish I could fly!"

6. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    It looks like all the girls (Mom and hens included) had a great snow day! The hens say, "The snow is fine as long as you don't put my feet in it."

7. Keltara

You are so welcome Barbara. I'm so happy that you enjoyed them. I really love sharing our little adventures. Please feel free to follow my blog by email. If you type in your email address on the right sidebar of my blog, I'll email you an update each time I have a new post.

8. Keltara

You're right! They probably do wish they could fly. Or at least this makes them feel as if they can. All involvoed had a great time though!

9. Keltara

You're right Jill. We all (including me) had a great time. AND, they hens are indeed saying "don't put me down, don't put me down". They don't like the snow on their feet!

10. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    I love it. It looks like everyone had a great time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by