Snowed in today?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Who else is stuck inside due to snow? In northern New Jersey it's been snowing pretty steadily since I woke up this morning!

Last edited:
I was wondering about you - glad that you did not go to work today! It's snowing down here, but not bad YET. The Princess is in a play that is ongoing. So far the director has not canceled the performance. I really hope that his brain is functioning properly. It's a half an hour drive from here under good conditions. From 8 on it is supposed to get bad down here, but nowhere as bad as what they are predicting for you, and the beleagured folks in New England. I'm really concerned what may happen on the shore if there is a major storm surge.

Oh boy, I hope he cancels so you guys don't have to go out in the storm!

I'm very glad I didn't have to go to work today. I would not have been able to get home! I actually called out yesterday as well and I'm glad I did! Now I have a nice long weekend to enjoy. By Sunday the roads should be decent and I can get to work.

I was supposed to go to a concert tonight with a friend but it has been postponed. I'm really glad they did so I don't have to feel bad about losing the money I paid for the tickets!

Well, up until 5 PM, the director/theater owner was adamant that the play was going on. About 5:30 he called and canceled the show. Actually we were in a lull then, and the snow did not resume until about 10 . We actually got more than you - somewhere between 10 " and 1 foot. Neighbor, Richard, showed up before dawn and plowed us out. He does our entire road for free - that's a good neighbor. I just finished the porch, deck, vehicles and 'finishing touches' on the driveway. Good luck with getting to work tomorrow,

It's stopped snowing here, but we have 22 inches, and it was nearly impossible to get to the barn! It's pretty though... I'll post pics later.

I feel like my family's the only one shoveling our entire driveway. Our snowblower doesn't like to start in the winter...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom