Snowy and Buff Calls

Lund Poultry

Songster
9 Years
Apr 2, 2010
Brooklyn, WI
Here are pictures of the BV Snowy call of the Junior show at crossroads and the BV buff call of the Junior show at crossroads. We will be hatching in the spring! UGH, I will have to try again later. Can't seem to get them loaded.

Last edited:
yes, they are our bloodlines. Have been breeding them for about 5 years now. Email over all of your contact info and we can put you on the list. Thanks

congrats, look forward to the pics
smile.png

can't seem to figure this photo thing out! I do have them listed in face book. Go to the crossroads poultry and click on photos there is a buff and snowy. Also if you go to the call duck breeders on facebook as well I have a photo on there. I will have to ask the kids how to do this.

Quote:
Hey your turning into a buff call duck stalker!
See you should have brought that pair and saved me some money!
lau.gif

Uh well saved my mom $ for my x-mas gift.
big_smile.png

gig.gif
sorry could not pass that up.

At to upload the picture click the upload button in byc and them browse you will have to pick for your picture and size the on the byc site to web size the hit sumit that should load them for you.
Good luck! If that does not work I fall back to the kids. My son had to load and stuff for the farms face book page.
Way to go with the wins!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Hey your turning into a buff call duck stalker!
See you should have brought that pair and saved me some money!
lau.gif

Uh well saved my mom $ for my x-mas gift.
big_smile.png

gig.gif
sorry could not pass that up.

At to upload the picture click the upload button in byc and them browse you will have to pick for your picture and size the on the byc site to web size the hit sumit that should load them for you.
Good luck! If that does not work I fall back to the kids. My son had to load and stuff for the farms face book page.
Way to go with the wins!
thumbsup.gif

Stinker!
tongue.gif

I blame the oh so cuddly call ducks for this addiction...
big_smile.png
hide.gif

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1402532075&ref=ts#!/groups/283706994972751/
Here's the link to the Call Duck breeder Group! I looked for a picture and couldn't find any buffs.. I will not give up! On to search more!

Back
Top Bottom