So creeped out, sitting here alone...get in here if you're still up!

That is certainly creepy. Any ideas? Do you think it's paranormal? or someone? Any animals hurt? I hope not.

Imp- And I'd be looking for a different cat- a slower one.

I couldn't ever live without a dog. Even if it's a small dog - it may notice someone or something there before you do.

I would totally invest in some game cameras. You can get them fairly inexpensive, too. Perhaps you could also mount them in inconspicuous spots so that if it were a human - they wouldn't notice.

I have a very sensitive sense of smell - I always call it my superpower. If I were to smell cologne in the house, I would be very paranoid about who may be visiting or lingering outside windows.

So.... in short, your next shopping list should be:

Dog of your choice (ie. watchdog like a Mini Schnauzer or guard dog like a German Shepherd)
Game Cameras
a Gin and Tonic or two to relax!!
wink.png

Let us know what happens!!!

This thread just creeped me out...
hide.gif
Why did I decide to read it at night...

I'd get some cameras too... Catch whatever/whoever it is that way... Yeah.. How about all that itsy said? lol

Quote:
Hahaha.

Thank you. None of the animals have ever gotten hurt, thankfully. We're not sure what's going on. I've always thought it's been human caused, but there's never been evidence left behind (after I padlocked the barn and things still happened, it kinda made me start to wonder, lol). Last night, the ground was really muddy after last night's storm, but no tracks to be seen anywhere at first light this morning, as usual. Others that have worked around here for years (all grown men) swear it's haunted from stuff they've seen or heard during the day over several years and they won't stay around when the sun starts to set, lol. I always teased them for it.

Quote:
Aww, I hope you're not alone after reading it.
hugs.gif
I'd never want anyone to be creeped out, but from the sounds of the replies I'm not the only one that thinks these things...odd. I have it lit up like a runway tonight, lol, and I'm not going out to the barn after dark...it's almost dark here now...my friend that experienced the cologne thing first is being brave and going out to the barn...but he did mention it on his way out there...said "no way could it happen 3x nights in a row", lol.
fl.gif

Last edited:
i would recommend a Glock 9mm pistol and a big (at least 3 D size battery) Maglight flashlight........but thats just me
tongue.png
........nobody needs to be poking around my place at night
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom