So EGGCITED! Just went into Lockdown!!!! UPDATE PG. 2

PamB

Songster
9 Years
Jul 20, 2010
Dayville, CT
Wish me luck, please! Just went into lockdown with my three bearded buff silkie eggs. They all still look good as far as I can tell and definitely saw movement in one! Please, please, please, let a couple of those babies hatch for me!

Last edited:
Good luck! Want to see pictures when the time comes
smile.png

Oh, how exciting __ I know you are tickled beyond words. (I have three that are due to hatch Monday, so I am right there on pins and needles with you.) I hope yours all hatch and do really well. I am crossing everything here.

Jenny

Thank you!!! I'm a nervous wreck. My last hatch was 0 of 7, but none made it this far. I got myself a new incubator (replaced the still air LG with a Brinsea Mini Advance) and tried again. I'm SO excited! I really hope they make it! Funny thing is that one of my silkies went broody about a week after I set these (shipped) eggs, so I let her keep five to sit on that she collected over a couple days. I candled those tonight and they are ALL developing!! She is WAAAAYYY better at this incubating thing than I am!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I feel your excitment Pam! I went into lockdown today first time with my 1 and only surviving egg!

I wish you so much luck! Let our babys hatch and be healthy and happy! Squuuuueeeeeeee!

Back
Top Bottom