So, I decorated mothers grave today...

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
Its been 2 months since I lost my mother...and the Holidays are even tougher. Today, my son and I went to my mothers grave, and decorated it for her. She doesnt have a head stone yet...so we tried to make it pretty for her. She always loved decorateing for the holiday...I hope she likes it. Anyways...here are a few pics from today......Merry Christmas Mom!!

603_4christmas08.jpg

603_3christmas08.jpg

Oh Deb.. I'm a Deb too
hugs.gif
yesterday was 3 mos since my dad passed away, I'm with you sweetie. It is hard but we have to try to remember the good times honey, even though they make us cry at the most inconvenient times, its okay.

((((((((((( BIGGEST HUGS ))))))))))) and prayers to you. we'll get through this... PM me anytime okay?

Very beautiful grave. My dad always decorates my mom's grave, but no matter what he puts on it, it always looks like no one cares, because the grave stone is set into the ground, horizontal like, like the way they do it in Minneapolis cemeteries. All the other gravestones in my mom's cemetery in NY are elaborate and tall and hers looks non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom