So I made my geese a pond

coffeychicks

Songster
6 Years
Apr 7, 2013
moncks corner s
I got tired of the little pools that always break. I had gotten dirt delivered long time ago never used it. In fact kids had dug up a crater in it my brain started working. Lawn trash bags as a liner held down with dirt ( next time I will duct tape them together ) add water and get very happy geese.

I got tired of the little pools that always break. I had gotten dirt delivered long time ago never used it. In fact kids had dug up a crater in it my brain started working. Lawn trash bags as a liner held down with dirt ( next time I will duct tape them together ) add water and get very happy geese.
Got pics?
pop.gif

Nice size for the geese and excellent the kids dug it out and all you had to do was put trash bags in it.... I do not think duck tape will hold in the water though!
Did you know there is pond plastic? Yes, it might be expensive but that thick plastic works great.
But nice made pool...
clap.gif

I will look into the pond plastic next time. The dirt was free got it in June from road construction around here. We got 15 loads delivered for free this was the extra. So basically it only cost me time and trash bags. However if it was one solid piece would be a lot better. It is leaking out a little but geese still loving it

Back
Top Bottom