So I made my geese a pond

Now I want a pond, too
idunno.gif
It never ends...
lol.png

I have two man made ponds right outside by my bathroom window, When we moved here there was the ponds already made but I was not happy with them. So my husband dug them out a lot more than what they were. He did a great job of making them bigger. I have some pictures of them I will post here.
Now there are two ponds here the front one and right behind it up above is the second one. On the sixth picture you will see the second pond...
Also my pens where they sleep at night are right behind the ponds.

Yes my husband and I did the 2 ponds. He dug it wider and deeper and then did the same to the top one. There are big square timbers holding the top part of the pond up solid. Then we got to where we liked the size an depth of it is when we bought heavy duty pool liners for the two then put the liners in and started putting stones around it to hold the liners in place. Then proceeded to put the stones all away around the ponds. But also in the middle separating the two pools we have mauve rock in the top center of the pond. We do have a filter for it but do not always use it.
I use to have coy in it but I put too much blue coloring in the pond and it was not being filtered and I killed my coy!
hit.gif
hit.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom