So I picked up my "Pilgrim" pair...??*Updated Pics*

Quote:
Yes, they have grey feathers when they are young and eventually lose them.

Ok...these older geese are 2 years old...what do you think? The younger ones are from the same place but could have different parents.The 2 lighter goslings are growing in white feathers...the grey gosling is growing in grey and has grey bill and feet

I was thinking that maybe the older geese were crossed with toulouse but the toulouse's color is dominant so they would have been a grey color but they are white.... hmm
Are you sure they are 2 years old?

Quote:
Ok...these older geese are 2 years old...what do you think? The younger ones are from the same place but could have different parents.The 2 lighter goslings are growing in white feathers...the grey gosling is growing in grey and has grey bill and feet

I was thinking that maybe the older geese were crossed with toulouse but the toulouse's color is dominant so they would have been a grey color but they are white.... hmm
Are you sure they are 2 years old?

Thats what he told me...but he had quite a few geese...some grey...some white...
barnie.gif
Soo frustrating!!

I hate to say this but I think the person either didnt know what he was talking about or he lied to you. Here is a pic of my baby Pilgrims that hatched this year. The female was later killed my a coon (but I got even with him
wink.png
) The female is all gray and the male is white and gray. In the second pic, that is my gander after the gray is gone.

57594_100_1355.jpg

57594_100_1389.jpg

So if I have pilgrims...would one act like a female and one more like a male? Also they both have blue eyes...like sky blue...

Back
Top Bottom