So I went to church for the first time in years...

Quote:
I will try this one again next week, but if it doesn't go well, there's another church down the road... I just like the time of the first better 9am, I'm a morning person, baby naps at 12 sharp

Quote:
So maybe she wasn't just being nosey? Although she never got my name either...
I never remember names, but I always introduce myself! I guess that what makes the world go around, were all different
smile.png

I am in a similar situation but not catholic (my husband is!) and we've been in the area 12 years
roll.png
. We had children and like you, thought we would give it another try. The first person I met at church was not very welcoming and I can't say we've been welcomed with bearhugs since (and I'm ok with that!). But it has had its rewards.
Give it another try if you can. You may be adding some new life the congregation has been sorely needing!

Quote:
Thankyou so much. I never knew we could bring coluring books/snacks.. I broght a book for each child, but that didn't last long. I sat at the very back, not to distrub everyone. Maybr the kids would enjoy it more if they knew what was going on. Good point!
smile.png
Thier really good kids, just the baby was playing peek a boo withthe eldest, plus an older gentlemen... Laughing and squeling over the priest surmon
th.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom