So many choices this morning

Is it even possible to ignore cats? You try to ignore them so much, you end up focusing on them. I try ignoring my cat and she ends up making faces and cracking me up, or she'll sit behind my head and slap me in the face with her tail.

I must have to much time on my hands becauase I want to see picture!
smile.png

Let the chickens out
Clean the litter box
Feed Jax
Take Jax out
Put the cats into the toilet, flush a couple of times, stand back and open the toilet.
Mop the floor.

Presto, the cats are clean and won't bother you for HOURS, the toilet is clean, and the floors are mopped.

THEN you can go back to bed smiling.

Quote:
Brute. I think some of you people have too much time on your hands.

Did you know it is actually impossible to tie their tails together? Go ahead and try it. I will have 911 on standby.
lol.png

Quote:
Brute. I think some of you people have too much time on your hands.

Did you know it is actually impossible to tie their tails together? Go ahead and try it. I will have 911 on standby.
lol.png

Yes, but you can put a soft pony-tailer on two cats tails at the same time. It was done by a small child not too many years ago. She didn't get scratched or bitten, either. They were very tolerant cats, and she always shared her ice cream with them.

Quote:
We have 2 cats and they love to walk up and down DH's body in the middle of the night. He threatens to do the toilet trick frequently.
They leave me alone because I HUG them when they wake me up.

Back
Top Bottom