So my honey looked at me and said...

Quote:
You owe me $10 for making me read that.
tongue.gif

I'm sure he's getting me a coupla girls, boy ain't that stupid. But apparently he spoke to the farmer and it's all set, they will have a pair ready for us to pick up two weeks after we move, or so.

Eep cows. And I'm supposed to have goats too? WHERE?!

Quote:
You owe me $10 for making me read that.
tongue.gif

I'm sure he's getting me a coupla girls, boy ain't that stupid. But apparently he spoke to the farmer and it's all set, they will have a pair ready for us to pick up two weeks after we move, or so.

Eep cows. And I'm supposed to have goats too? WHERE?!

ummm..you need to update your siggy line LOLOL<>..

Quote:
He's worse than me!!! If I call him excited about getting something he just tells me to go get it and stop wasting my time on the phone! Hahaha. Every Friday he buys the local trade paper and scours it for birds I've wanted. I'll hear him drinking coffee on Sundays, "Do you know what an Andalusian is?" "Horse or chicken?" "Oh it's a horse one, not a chicken one.... do you want a horse?"

He says when we get our ten acres he's getting me an Arabian and a pony with a cart and some beef cattle and a Jersey (it IS a Fresian I got!) for the creamier milk... and he wants to setup some of those cute roadside honesty boxes with eggs and honey and my handmade jams.

..and I'm like... "Wait, when did we get ten acres, a horse, a pony, another cow, steers and when did I start jarring stuff to sell!?"

Quote:
I'll have to visit America soon, before the cattle take up all my time!!

I wonder if I can convince neighbours to milk the cows for me for free milk. "10L free raw milk for milkers"... value is about $60 here.. and I'd still have a tooooon leftover. And it's an offer -I'd- take up in a heartbeat if I knew someone offering!!! I'd milk a cow once a week for 10L of free raw milk!! I'd be there early and in coveralls and pigtails, darn it.

Apparently we're getting bees, too. Ha.

This is his first 'land' since the 750 acres he had when he was 17. I think he might be a taaaaad overexcited. Honey, it's TWO, not two hundred.

Back
Top Bottom