So sad my Heart is breaking.

terrilhb

Crowing
11 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Georgia
2 weeks ago 2 of my 4 dogs escaped and ran away. The 1st time in 4 1/2 yrs. I have ridden to many miles to count, contacted the shelter, vets, rescue groups, put up fliers everywhere. And still tonight no nothing. Once in awhile I get a phone call telling me that they think they saw one of my dogs that have been run over. The 2 that are left are the father, almost 9 yrs old and the brother. Who will be 5 yrs old in Sept. The brother is so sad. I don't even know what to write just wanted to vent. Sorry.
hit.gif
hit.gif

OOH no! I would be sick with worry..
I feel so badly for you.. :hit
I hope so much that you find them okay... :fl :hugs

Wow. I am so sorry. You must be heartbroken and so worried. Are they males and are they neutered? If not they could be hanging around someones place with a girl in heat. If that is the case they might come back on their own.
Have you posted on Craigslist? I would post under pets with pictures of the dogs.
I hope they come back to you soon. Are you in a rural area? Keep driving around. You might get lucky. Have you tried using one of your other dogs to track them? One of them might be able to pick up the scent and at least let you know which direction to look in.
I hope they come back soon.
hugs.gif

I wanted to add to go to the dog pound or humane society. The bigger ones get so many dogs in that they might not realize that they are yours. I would check those places in person just to be sure.
Also call the police. They might get a complaint call.
If I lived near you I would try to help you find them.

Back
Top Bottom