So should I do Eeny Meeny Miny Moe??????

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I have a few dozen eggs waiting to go into the bator from my flock, I also have some coming for a breed I have wanted. I will have approximately 29 spaces left. Do I put all my eggs out and close my eyes and point???
barnie.gif

If I had my cabinet bator going this would not be a problem, but then I would be up to my eyeballs in chicks again.

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Hatch em all, hatch em all, hatch em all!!!!
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Not enough space, hence mu Conudrum
th.gif

Quote:
th.gif

You have some coming, so that tells me they aren't there yet. Crank up tha cabinet, there's still time.. I can't righfully tell you to eenie meeny, because I am a hatch addict and have a hard time deciding which ones not to hatch..LOL

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
th.gif

You have some coming, so that tells me they aren't there yet. Crank up tha cabinet, there's still time.. I can't righfully tell you to eenie meeny, because I am a hatch addict and have a hard time deciding which ones not to hatch..LOL​

The Cabinet bator needs work so no way, the others will be here tomorrow.

Quote:
The Cabinet Bator does not work and needs to be completely re-done. So that will not work.

Can you borrow an extra bator from someone, or maybe check out the homemade bator thread and throw one of those together. You could put your B class eggs in the homemade one and depending on clears etc. combine them all in the regular bator after the first week or so.....

Back
Top Bottom