So...theyre here. Now what?

Some of my chickens tend to have more runny poo in the summer. I think they drink more water due to the heat and it causes it. Not scientific, just observations.
wink.png

I thought I would post some pictures of our first day outside! Stayed for about 20 minutes.

Puppy is a good protector. His name is Riddick and he stayed in the playpen with us the whole time!

I thought I would post some pictures of our first day outside! Stayed for about 20 minutes.

Puppy is a good protector. His name is Riddick and he stayed in the playpen with us the whole time!
Is Riddick a boxer or box mix?
He is too cute!

Riddick is a Boxer. He is the best dog I've ever had. I had to run into the house for a minute while the chicks were out in their playpen and I knew they would be fine with Riddick. I was right. When I came back out one was sitting on riddicks back. I tried to get a pic but he jumped down too quick...lol.

Riddick is a Boxer. He is the best dog I've ever had. I had to run into the house for a minute while the chicks were out in their playpen and I knew they would be fine with Riddick. I was right. When I came back out one was sitting on riddicks back. I tried to get a pic but he jumped down too quick...lol.

I have 3 boxers! I love them!

Back
Top Bottom