So ummm nearing halloween and...

stephys_fluffybutts

Songster
12 Years
Feb 6, 2007
chickensmackdown
So Halloween is getting close. How many people don't do halloween and stay home?

For me yes I don't do halloween. I am a stay at home person. I still love halloween but Our family was really never into it. So I try to have my own Halloween by watching scary movies.

So pretty much my Fam wants nothing to do with it and wont even watch one horror movie
sad.png

So what are your favorite scary movies?

So my favorite movies are (for halloween)
Underworld (all 3)
Resident Evil (all 3)
Lord of the rings (all 3)
Dracula 2000
droolin.gif

Interview with the Vampire
droolin.gif

The Mummy (the first one, the others suck)
Queen of the D*md
The Covenant
Blade (all 3 of them)

i'm not a halloweenie
:)

i'm more hallelujah than halloween. ;-)

generally i dont like the scary movies either but man, is that Blade series the best or WHAT!?! i just love that guy.....

My DS will be gone on a cruise with his Dad (my ex husband) and my DH has to work. Normally I would go carve jackolanterns and go to town to my MILs and help her answer the door, but she is going to be on vacation too! So maybe I will rent a Stephen King movie and light some candles.

Halloween evening somewhere, somehow DH always finds Rocky Horror Picture Show on the tv. Its just not that funny after having to watch it a gazillion times. He has the soundtrack cd loaded in his car too.

I have one more tub of halloween decor to get out, our front yard looks great! I love it, love to see the kids dress up. DS is going to be Zorro we think. I tease him about wearing a pair of girls tight pants and white ruffly shirt!!
lau.gif
! But he loves the idea of a long skinny sword. We don't have any trick or treaters, but still love to go out and see the parades and get candy!!

My kids have officially hit the "I'm too old for Halloween" this year, but we will go to a couple of harvest parties. Then we will probably take my nephew and neice out to trick-or-treat for a little while.

I'm all for the candy though. LOVE the candy.

Back
Top Bottom