So, what have your kids done with themselves for the past two weeks?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sfw2, Jun 18, 2010.

1. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Just found out my DS24 hitchhiked to San Diego (from Richmond, Virginia) and back.

[​IMG]

2. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    I'm just now finding out some of the things my DS did in his teenage years (he's now in his early 30's.) It's better this way!

3. Hillsvale

Hillsvale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2009
    Hillsvale, Nova Scotia
    I found out yesterday the kid didn't make his exam yesterday... its the only class he would have passed this year (his second year in grade twelve)... he now needs 5 credits.... kid's going to be 20 in high school

4. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

DS5 slapped DS6 yesterday so DS6 gave DS5 a bloody nose. This all happened 2 minutes before I walked into daycare to take them home. On Wednesday they escaped the library without the daycare lady knowing... its going to be a busy summer...

5. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    Well, we just had a pond dug a month ago, bought an 8x8 platform float for the pond and my kids have spent more time swimming in the pond than in the pool!!! [​IMG]

6. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    My son Joe, who is going to be 17 in September, went to KennyWood with a buddy, and spent the week at his house, and then they went to a MGMT (band name) rock concert. So, so far he's been having a good summer. He's a great kid and I love him so much. l

My step son went to his mom's house for the first week, and he's spent the night at his sister's house a few times. He got a tattoo, and he's going to King's Island (Or Geauga Lake--whatever it's' called) with his mom next week. So that's good for him too.

7. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:Yeah - He made sure we didn't know about it until he got back.

8. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:May I recommend handcuffs?

9. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Youngest DS is on a foreign exchange program in Germany--they're still in school there [​IMG]

At the airport after they headed through secuity, one of the other mom's asked if he hated shopping too much...he's the only boy in a group of eight teenagers.

10. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Three words: Cleaning and Disgaea.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by