SO, What's everybody got in your incubators?

I got 24 EE's from Tootsie's cooking in my bator right now.
tongue.png

Mine started out with 12 Serama eggs but when I candled on day 14 nine were clear so I'm down to three. They are due Friday the 19th. I hope the 3 hatch out OK so it won't be a total loss. They look good under the light so maybe I'll luck out and get a few anyway.

I'll let Y'all know the results over next weekend.

Good luck to all expectant Mothers and Fathers.

Cheers, Fuzzbutt
cool.png

Well, so far I have 9 chicks that have hatched this weekend. Some welsummers & lakenvelders. Have a few more trying to hatch.
And I set another batch of eggs last night too. (86 eggs) Mostly bantam cochins, silkies, o.e. red pyle bantams, cornish bantams, and some lakenvelders. Oh that 86 eggs, 70 were shipped. So, we will see how it goes. Send some good hatching vibes my way!!!!!!!
Christie
smile.png

I don't have anything in the bator yet:(, but I do have a sweet little Sizzoe sitting on Faverolle eggs. It looks like another Sizzle is going broody too. I only have Faverolle eggs that are fertile right now. I am anxiously awaiting some eggs from my BYC friends for Mid February. Sheesh, thats a long ways away. Y'all will lhave all kinds of chicks by then.

I've got Buff Orps, EEs and Araucana hatching as I type. And in the incubator I have more Araucana and bantam Ameraucana.

Just had 2 small hatches of buff silkies that went really well. I love hatching! <we need a jumping chickie> LOL

Jody

I have RIR's, Blue Orps, Black silkies, then various colors of silkies. I have 5 broodies. Some are sitting on some eggs that were in a batch I bought at a show. They could be OEGB or Bantam RIR's it will be interesting to see. I won't be keeping them but decided to not throw thme out.

Sounds like everybody is getting a good start on their spring hatching.
I am going to go candle a few eggs today. I could'nt help myself and bought some more eggs...they should be here by the end of the week. Some are an assortment from a fellow byc'er and I got some standard red pyle modern game eggs coming ( those are for my husband, so that justified that! ) and Jimnjay is sending me some more bantam salmon favorelle eggs. Can't wait. Boy, a month from now I should have chicks coming out my ears!!!
Everybody keep hatching,
Christie
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom