So who you betting for?

new england right now but i'll let you know after the game.
ya.gif

well, as a diehard Seahawks fan ...

I was hoping to see the Packers vs. the Patriots ... just because those "old guys" were both having such a great year

so ... was rooting more or less for New England against the Giants

but both teams played well, was NOT boring, and if anyone had to beat the Patriots, the Giants did a great job

Candy

(wondering which team Colt Brennan of the Hawaii Warriors, will end up joining ... )

Well even though I was wrong about the PAtroits winning I am happy it turned out the way it did. The Patriots heads wer getting so big that they must of had a hard time screwing on thos helmets. They went in that game thinking they had it won and really didnt put forth the ffort that got them there in th first place. My DH and I were chatting last night about the way it turned out and we couldnt help but think how this is going to eat away at Payton manning. It took him years to get a super ball ring, and his almost rookie little brother stepped up and snatched his "next" ring right out of his hands. We havnt seen this on TV or anything but you know there has to be some truth there.

I don't know if that is true. They showed Payton watching and from his reactions, he seemed genuinely happy for his little bro. He was considerate enough to stay off the field after they won to let Eli enjoy his moment. From what I have seen and read about the family, they are all close and if he did harbor any envy feelings, I doubt they are very strong. I was glad he was there for Eli. Just showing up showed a lot of support. (Thier Mother goes to a lot of games too, for both) But I guess you can never really know what goes on in the hearts of men, can you?

I leaned that way due to the fact that most men are ego driven. They ar competive by nature. And since we had two brothrs on opposite teams playing for the ultimat prize of carrers and lives We could see how they could get gealious of each other. I think that niether would publicy show if they harbored these emotions. But I am sure there is going to be sibling rivalery in their private lives. I have never seen two brothers that don't have this problem. It is usually not a matter of if but how much.

edited becuase my "e" button is not working right.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom