*SOB* Kindergarten ALREADY?

ninjapoodles

Sees What You Did There
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Central Arkansas
Indulge me--my only baby started kindergarten last week, and I've only just NOW been able to pull my thoughts together and post about it . I still can't believe that time has flown by so quickly, or that I'll never experience this day again. *sniff*

2782858897_21303fc7e2.jpg

My youngest (of four) starts kindergarten next week and I've been going through mild empty nest syndrome. I can't believe my BABY will be in school. I really struggled for awhile with the "what will I do with myself" syndrome. That is, until I remembered that they WILL all be home sometime after 3 pm every day and it really does give me more time to tend to my chickens, my blogging and my ability to perhaps take a nap for the first time in over 12 years
tongue.png

She's adorable! Just wait, I started college this week and my mom wanted to throw me back in the car and drive off. Im her baby, and she's just not ready to me to grow up yet!

She is gorgeous! Look at those eyes! I can completely see her eating all of those sophicated bento lunches now!

I have one more to go and we will never again do the first day of kindergarden.

They sure grow up too fast!

Cute kids!! My "baby" is going to be a Jr in high school this year. It seems just like yesterday that I was putting her hair up in pony tails and her front teeth were missing.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom