Any Home Bakers Here?

Am nervous, having my first( of 2) root canal done tomorrow, I have to do it cos my teeth have been causing problems which I don’t need before the 2. major operation, on a happier note, we finally found the right wedding dress for my older daughter, it took 3 weekends of looking 😅 I remember I found my dress at the first shop , it was the 3. dress I tried on. My daughter tried on 9 dresses in a shop, the next weekend we looked at a 2. hand dress, but it was too tight ( Italian size) ,yesterday she tried on 2 different dresses, they were also too tight, so she was kind of down, the last dress was beautiful 😍, we have to get some things changed ( way too long, did I mention we are broken off giants) and we need to get some some sleeves added, but we are happy we found it hope we find a good seamstress so she doesn’t mess up the dress while shortening it 🙏🏻
I had a root canal with my last crown. It was not terrible!

Does anyone make zoodles? Zucchini noodles. Or any other vegetable noodles.

I really wanted a corer/slicer for making dried apples next fall, so I bought the slicer/corer/spiralizer attachment for the mixer. It was 30% off. Everyone in the house got a favorite treat on sale, so I gave myself a present.

I'll be buying a zucchini next time I'm at the store.

Zucchini is NOT one of my favorites
Not really high on my list, but I want to try zoodles. I figure with enough tomato, garlic, onion, and parmesan cheese, even zucchini will taste great.

I'm missing the "twirling" part of spaghetti night. Now, I put the sauce over rice, but maybe zoodles will let me twirl again.

Come on, baby, let's do the twirl! (Channeling my inner Chubby Checker.)

The root canal was ok, got another one before the operation, I will have to get the crowns made after 3 months cos I can’t drive the next months after the operation 🙄
I make zoodles, fry them 2-3 minutes in a bit of olive oil,until they soften a little bit, cover with tomato sauce and some grated cheese ,heat, voila

zoodles, fry them 2-3 minutes in a bit of olive oil,until they soften a little bit, cover with tomato sauce and some grated cheese ,heat, voila
I love zucchini! Will have to try it like this, I did get a spiralizer but then didn't know how to cook them, thanks, sounds good!

Back
Top Bottom