Soda/Obesity Tax?

What do you think about the Soda/Obesity Tax?

• I support it - it's a great idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm on the fence.

• I'm against it.

• I don't drink sodas.

• Other - specify.

• Total voters
Hey.... I'm just more woman to love
smile.png

When I quit smoking the first time in 2000 I went from 175 to 225 in under a year. (turning 30 didn't help either). I picked up again in 04 and quit in 05. Today I'm around 206.

Quote:
Why are the "fluffy" chicks always so much more whitty and funny than the tooth picks? WHY WHY WHY???

Edited to avoid a real bad beating.

Last edited:
Quote:
Why are the "plumper" chicks always so much more whitty and funny than the tooth picks? WHY WHY WHY???

cause everything Freddy Mercury told you all those years is true - Fat Bottom Girls really DO make the rockin' world go round
wink.png

That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time... Well, probably not a long time
roll.png
What they need to do is research what the nutri-sweet and all that other fake stuff does to you. From what I've heard it's worse than drinking regular, good tasting
wink.png
, soda
idunno.gif
What about all the "toothpicks", as PC so lovingly put it
lol.png
, that drink regular soda - how is that fair? I think that should be considered discrimination?? Ok, I think I'll stop there
tongue2.gif

I think the bigbrother trying to get out of debt with raising taxes on ciggarets, soda and evrything els man needs on everyday bases. that's really bad.

Back
Top Bottom