SOLD! 3 doz. eggs- Welsummers, Marans,others $30. shipping included.

poultrylady

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Delano, Tn.
I have 3 dozen eggs gathered today that I would like to ship out tomorrow (Thur. 16th) so they will arrive before the weekend. Included are 11 Buff Orpington eggs, 8 Silver Laced Wyandotes, 8 Cuckoo Marans, 7 Welsummers, and 2 Black Astrolopes, for a total of 3 doz. eggs. These are all purebred- I keep all of my breeds in large individual coops with runs. Will also include 10 Pharoah Quail eggs free if you want them. If interested just post sold and you can paypal me at [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I get the BAs, SLWs, and CMs?

please, please, please!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I would like to sell this batch all together, but If you will let me know how many of each you would like I can make up a seperate order for you, it would be better to wait till Mon. to ship them just to make sure they don't sit in the post office over the weekend since I cannot gather them again till tomorrow evening. I can make up what ever amount and kind you want and can collect them Sun. for mon. shipping if that will be ok. Thanks!

Last edited:
How much for a 1/2 dozen SLW and 1/2 dozen Welsummers?

I don't want them, well......... I WANT them, but I don't NEED them, well............ I could use them but I shouldn't be hatching more right now .............well ................... quick answer me before I
smack.gif
myself!!

Back
Top Bottom