1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

{SOLD}6 + OEGB spangle eggs FOR SALE Virgina $12 shipping Included

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I have 6+ OEGB spangle eggs For sale. Total with shipping Included is $12. I have 4 hens with 1 rooster and eggs in the incubator now, so I know fertility is good. Thanks I accept paypal

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  2. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    do you have photos of them (the parents?)

3. pamperedpoultry

4. pamperedpoultry

Heres a pic of a few of the hens
    [​IMG]

5. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    That did it. SOLD! You are the only one with reasonable prices lately.

6. pamperedpoultry

Thanks! Their gorgeous birds and most I've had have been pretty friendly.
    I've got over 50 chickens that I hatched last year that I've got to sale still.
    Some of those are laying now and I've gotten more hens and more pairs now than what I had. I cant do like I did last year and incubate every egg... ha ha I'm out of room now. I just got into saleing eggs but I'd rather sale them cheaper than hang on to them and let them go to waste if not sold. I think thats a fair price for shipped eggs..

7. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I think so too. I just refuse to spend $25 for 6 eggs. I hope when mine are laying that I can offer some good eggs at reasonable prices as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by