SOLD, DO NOT BID please.

are you going to the apa show in sedalia Oct 16 ? I have one lav cockerel but I would like to have a ahem spare just in case. Mine need some more junk in their trunk. I would also be interested in a black with a booty. mine seem to have austrolprp tushes.

I have never been It is three hours away. what did you not like ? I have only done one small apa show and I'm a little scared to stick my neck out there yet .
roll.png
My silkies did great at the local fairs best in show 9not that I'm bragging , well maybe alittle ) but a fair is not a sanctioned show.

It is over 2 hours from me, too. I went and it was my very first show to go see.
th.gif
Very very small, not much there at all. None of the breeds I wanted to see were even entered. Just a bunch of fluffy silkies, and alot of Jr. showmen. I dunno if they are all that way, but it was a big disappointment. I was there about an hour and returned home.

at the highland Il show I learned a ton just watching showmanship. afterward the judge took time to look at my birds and give me some pointers. My DD won pee wee showmanship the judge said he had never seen a std polish that was that calm. Silver loves Kaylee.

Back
Top Bottom