* SOLD * Gypsy Wagon Coop

Danny560

In the Brooder
9 Years
Nov 30, 2010
North Carolina Mountains
I have this listed locally, but after such a wonderful reception in the coops thread and prompting of a few supportive peeps, ( ty ), I thought I'd give it a shot here......I know it's a long shot, given the distance between so many of us, but I'm willing to deliver anywhere east of the Mississippi for 75 cents a mile. ( 1 way from 28753 ) * I can possibly even get it to you by Christmas ! *

* Fun lil portable coop, perfect for the backyard chickener.
* Handmade - one of a kind. ( I intend to do a series of these, but each will be one of a kind )
* Geniune folk art !
* Featuring retractable handles and air-filled knobby tires for easy moving. ( very lightweight ! ).
* Includes 3 nest boxes that slide out like a dresser drawer ( because it was a dresser drawer ! ).
* Front and back doors, front window, hinged hatch chicken door on the side. ( matching ramp included )
* Side window w/ a flower box and working shutters.
* I've left lots of room for any detail painting you might like to do, too, ( you can never have to much on a Gypsy wagon ! )
* The interior is painted also ( exterior weather guard white for easy cleaning ).
* Also has a roost pole and a hook for a lamp inside.
* This coop measures 5.5 ft long x 3 ft. wide x 4.5 ft high.
* Optional A-Frame run that leads out from the chicken hatch is available, too.

** I haven't finished the run yet and had a 6 ft length in mind, but could go up to 12 ft. for an additional $50.00 ( hardware cloth, of course )**

I'm also considering installing a pipe feeder through the roof made to resemble a stove pipe. If you'd like that, let me know.

72937_gypsy_coop_2.jpg

72937_gypsy_coop_3.jpg

72937_gypsy_coop_4.jpg

72937_gypsy_coop_inside.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to say awesome work. This is a great deal for someone. Since I live too far away, I think you should charge more
wink.png
! I do think you should check in with pat and chickens and make sure ventilation is adequate. you might want to add a little more near the top? Again, BEAUTIFUL!

Quote:
Thank you very much ! I did neglect to mention that included is a framed, removable hardware cloth screen for the back door ( 17" square ). With it in place and the door open, I feel it should be plenty. The roost pole is fixed slightly under the height of the door and shuttered window, ( also hw clothed screened ) and there should be good cross ventilation. Hope this helps. - Danny
( there are also 3 roof line, screened vents along the front, I thought it showed in the pix but they're up under the overhang, sorry for the confusion ! )

Last edited:
If I had the money!

I just love this coop. So what's the next one going to look like?

Like I said in the other thread. I love things like this.

Hope you make lots of money with your coops.

That is unless I want to buy one.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom