SOLD Laying hens, chicks OREGON UPDATED SOLD

Chamelle

Songster
11 Years
Mar 30, 2008
Springfield, OR
I'm in Springfield, and I need to thin my flock by a LOT. I'm selling a bunch of hens, juvenilles and chicks for CHEAP.

I have four laying hens, all 10 months old from Dunlap Hatchery. $10 each for proven layers. (1 RIR SOLD, 1 Australorp SOLD, two EE's. )

A Silkie/frizzle sizzle trio, one roo and two pullets. SQ black Frizzle mom and SQ buff silkie dad. Gorgeous chicks $15 for all three.

Six 3 week old mixed chicks. 2$/each (from siz8008)

three 2 month old EE's from ideal 3$/each

Two buff silkies 5$/each (from hinkjc-- I think the very last of their buff silkies)

One FREE silkie roo -grey really handsome guy.

Four BO pullets (one is about 4 months old, the others are 2 months) 4$/each

I'm sorry for not posting picts on this thread-- I have been working on this post for an hour and am so frustrated with my computer and photobucket I'm about to scream! Here is a link to my photobucket album with most of the chicks listed.

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll209/ChamelleMack/Chickens for sale/

Please PM me or ask any questions here and I would be glad to answer.

I'll be posting these on craigslist as soon as I think I have the patience for it!

If there are any that you'd like to see more pics of, let me know. I'll either send you a link, or send you a photo.

whew!

Thanks guys.

**I updated my photobucket to show which chickens are no longer available**

Last edited:
There is a picture of a tan and gray EE, what is the bird that is also in the picture. Is it a darker EE? Could you post a picture? I have 2 that look just like the tan and gray one, so would be interested in other colors.

I picked up the cute little Naked neck as well as one EE and 2 little cute black mixed breed pullets last night. A friend with me picked up a sweet Aussie. Chamelle was great to work with.
Thanks!

Lemurchaser, you're right! The other hen in the picture is an EE, but she's sold. That's the EE that Carousel took home. The EE's I have left are the gold/tan pullets in the blue brooder, and the gold/grey hen.

She really is gorgeous. I have another that looks very similar, but she's molting and is kind of a wreck right now.
smile.png

Some of the mixed chicks I got from siz8003 are EE's. Not exactly sure what the mixes are, but I may have some pure chicks in there as well. I bought an 'assortment' of hatching eggs.

Darn, that dark EE was really cute.

Are you coming this way up I-5 anytime soon? I would take all 3 of the EE chicks (2 month olds) if you were.

Nope, sorry Lemurchaser... I dont' know when I'll be heading north again. I think the EE's are spoken for anyway... just waiting on an email to confirm.

I posted on craigslist though and I'm amazed at the responses! I wish I had more room, I'd raise chickens just to sell on craigslist! I have way more people interested than I have chicks to sell.

Last edited:
She is SO pretty!
I'm thrilled to have her
Camelle the EE girl and the 3 Amiga's are doing well. Naked EE girl (gosh I just am crazy about her) and the 2 black pullets have become their own little girl gang of the future. I put a nest box in for the big girl and the 3 youngsters are sleeping in it LOL while "Mama" I think I'm going to call EE her roosts at night. But all 4 are getting along well (in their 4x6pen while they wait to meet the folk in about a month)
I'm wishing I would have taken more home! but you are right, Craigslist is a great place to sell chicks and pullets. I'm thinking if I hatched eggs (gonna have to try that incubator I have!) it would be easy to sell them on craigslist.
Need to start thinking seriously about getting that bator up and running!
thanks again, it was quite the adventure and I'm very happy with the pullets and the hen.

Back
Top Bottom