Sold

AWChickens

Songster
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Bloomington, IN
After a busy hatching season, it's time to downsize. All birds are four months old, hatched April 30 or May 1. $10 each for the frizzle roos (SOLD) and $20 for the gold laced pair (SOLD), and I'm more than willing to make a deal if you want more than one.

I still have one gold laced pullet I've decided to sell $10 , and two Buff pullets $15 each or $25 together

I also have one very runty red frizzle pullet, totally healthy but tiny and not the best feathers that's free to a good home- she's really sweet, but on the super homely looking side
hmm.png

Buff Pullets
15872_ad_007.jpg

15872_ad_008.jpg

Red Cochin Roo
15872_red_roo1.jpg

Gold Laced Pair- SOLD

This is the Pullet, very sweet bird
15872_goldlaced_hen.jpg

Last edited:
yeah?? your first picture of the black frizzle looks like a girl?? If thats the case Ill buy her and her bro for 20$ ship them my way hahaha

I don't suppose you have a Partridge hen do you, of any age? If you did, I'd take it and the Gold Lace pair. Uhhhhhh.......I just happened to think,........are these large birds or Bantams? I think I was assuming they were Bantams. Guess I shouldn't assume things.
sad.png

If you lived close to Greensburg,Ind I would gladly buy your gold laced pair off of you and maybe a red roo.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all bantams. #1 is a boy, he's tiny and a little slower growing than the others, but has been crowing for weeks. #5 is the wrong pic- sorry about that! The cockerel available looks just like the 2 pullets shown though.

lilcrow- I wish I did have a partridge hen, 'cause I have the cutest partridge rooster- but no partridge girls
sad.png

The gold laced pair is gone, but I still have the frizzles, and I also have 2 more buff cochin pullets than I need so those are also available.

I would be willing to trade for standard ameracaunas, silver sebrights, or OEG pullets/hens.

Back
Top Bottom