Some Garden Pictures!

Beautiful pictures!!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks everyone!

HappyMtn,

I would love some seeds! Those would look awesome next year against our fence. I might have some seeds in our shed to trade if your interested! I'll have to ask my mom what we have from last year's plants. I also think I have prickly pear cactus seeds, but I haven't tried to grow those yet. The prickly pear is a beautiful cactus that grows in cold weather and gets awesome yellow flowers.

Dragon Feathers,

Thanks for the info! Is that a perennial? I know I've heard of it before, but I didn't know how beautiful they were!

Feel free to post pictures of your flowers and gardens!

I posted some a couple of weeks ago, and need to take more- I love the lavender shot, with the bee in it. I lost a lot of my lav over the winter, and need to replant- I need more of that wonderful scent around.
You have a great eye, BTW.

Dragon Feathers,

Thanks for the info! Is that a perennial? I know I've heard of it before, but I didn't know how beautiful they were!

Chickerdoodle13,

It is a perennial, mine have come back for three years now, Im in cold hardy 6 area, I have found them in an apricot color also, they are just not as eye catching as the purple (IMO)

Love all the pics. of the flowers and the dog, keep them comming.

Hi Chickerdoodle-
I'll definately send you some seeds when they're ready. It looks like I'm going to have a bunch of Cleome seeds too. I call it the "crazy space plant"
tongue.png

Where did you find purple bee balm? I have red & hot pink- geez they get huge!

Brindlebtch,

Yep, that is lavendar! I'm not quite sure what variety, but it's gotten HUGE over the years. I think it is three years old now. It's perfect for doing crafts and making recipes with.

Thanks joletabey and dragonfeathers! I'll have to keep my eye open for some ice plant.

HappyMtn,

Just let me know when your seeds are ready and I'll send you my address! The purple beebalm I actually got from a lady I babysat for when she was dividing her plants. Ours have gotten huge! I always liked the red bee balm, but I don't see it around here too often. Too bad you're not closer, otherwise I'd give you some to plant! They are so easy to separate.

Back
Top Bottom