Some Of My Araucana Breeders For Next Year

Charlie,
I am very happy with the center cockerel he is going to be large. The only problem with all three of them is that they are all tame and will have a hard time when it comes time to culling them. I have a killer pullet coming up for this male but she has a tail. Harry

Quote:
Very nice. You can ship me one LOL. I have made up my husbands mind for him. I dont think Shamos and Malays would be good for a home with a 2 1/2 year old. Even though he can hold his own ground with the roosters. He just chases them with his plastic shovel when they try to come after him LOL. Cant wait to see them in lavender. I saw the one you sold to Jody and Charlie which I thought was really nice. My husband said no purple chickens in his program.
roll.png

Oh, some of those eggs you sent me have pipped. I'll let you know when the hatch is done.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Birch those are really beautiful. Do you have pics of the cocks you will be using? Awesome best pullets I have seen thus far.

Kim

All of my cockerels are in molt right now and once they are in 'full bloom' I will post some pics. I also just got a nice tufted black pullet (has a tail) from Harry. She is young yet but I can tell she has a nice type. I have some nice boys to put with her.

Harry, I'd like some eggs from a black pullet out of your silver cockerel. Their babies might go good with this pullet:

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

She is still real young but just keeps getting prettier!

Here is her tufted, older sister:

IMG_1721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom