Some oF My Flock ** Photo Intense **

Those are some beautiful, healthy looking chickens! I had 3 Welsummers that I couldn't tell apart, so I called them "The Marges". My friend followed suit and called her Cuckoo Marans, "The Bettys".
smile.png

Thank you all very much.
smile.png

I wish I had something so that I could show the size in a relative manner. These girls are huge and so are my boys. Honestly I never grew hens that were this big at this age back in Georgia. LOL

Cyn, I do remember Maverick. he was gorgeous, too. I really hate culling roosters and having to choose. I had another one I really liked, he was half the size of the others but his crow was 10 times better and he was the very first to crow of the whole bunch. He was also mean to the pullets. so, out he went.

Rooster-red, I am from just below Augusta. Exit I-20 at Bobby Jones Expressway to Hwy 25 south. LOL

Hipmarye, Orpingtons are my favorite as well. Elvis is my husbands cockeral as are his girls. My husband is 2nd generation American by polish/finnish grandparents and he wanted those fruffy things. LOL I am getting Blue Orp eggs from Cynthia (hopefully by tomorrow morning!). I have always loved the Buff Orps but I just can't seem to get into them these days. The blues have caught my eye in a big way.

I was thinking of calling the wyandottes, The Wanda's.

Back
Top Bottom