Some people are scum! An update, please give ideas...

momma's chickens

Songster
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
Idaho
My friend went to church today and only ended up staying for Sunday School, for some some reason, I think it was divine intervention.
smile.png
She always stay, like she only misses church once or twice a year. Anyway they were coming home and at the bottom of our hill, they see this car with a man standing at the rear of it. Her son asks her what he is doing and she tells him she doesn't know. Her son says he is throwing something on the ground. They pull over in the pull off and watch him drive away. There is six little kittens on the ground. They go over and manage to rescue five of them. We have been done there three more times today trying to rescue the last one. Can't catch him/her. She has three at her house, I have two at my house and my sister is taking one from her tomorrow. They are these tiny little things. I think they are about 12 weeks old but I don't know. I have no idea. They eat kitty food and seem to think the litter box is okay.

This one is white with blue eyes and weighs two and a half pounds. I can feel ribs, backbone and little neck bone.

Kittens005.jpg

This one is stripe with green eyes. He weighs two pounds! I can feel the same bones on this kitty.

Kittens003.jpg

Aren't they cute????

Last edited:
They are adorable! They are NOT tiny though! LOL. They look pretty darn healthy for being dumped on the side of the road. Glad someone picked them up!

I don't know how much cats are suppose to weigh but why can I feel all these bones. They ate like they were starving. I will be calling my vet tomorrow. How much do normal three month old kitties weigh?

I think these pics are deceiving because I zoom in on them.

Last edited:
Thank you for rescuing them.
hugs.gif

Yes some people are scum, all I can say to that is what goes around comes around.

I hope you will be happy with them or you find them good homes.

Poor kitties! They are probably full of worms, which will keep them from gaining weight. Bless you for saving them.

what beautiful little kitties! they don't look too thin but they are still kittens and will fill out over time.

i can't believe someone has the nerve to ditch animals like that!
somad.gif

i hope your friend got a good description on the vehicle/driver and possibly a license plate #. call it into the police/animal control to report abandoned animals.

A good vet check can determine whats going on with them!

The Siamese colored one looks like a Himalayan and they are beautiful cats!

Good thing you picked them up!

Back
Top Bottom