Some people just never learn...

Great job, Stacey. You're speaking up for the animals who can't speak for themselves!
hugs.gif

That's a great thing to have done and I commend you for doing it...
If she's selling on Ebay/Ovabid/Eggbid and isn't selling what she says that she has, that's FRAUD pure and simple and it would also be interstate commerce which means the feds would get involved.

i know who the hoarder is too and she is not only selling eggs she is buying them still on yuku-byc to hatch more animals yet for herself. why on god's green earth is she not banned from all these animal sites?????

even if she didn't do anything wrong on the sites those animals and unknowing victims need help to protect themselves from her and stop her. cut off her supply and the hspca takes them again she can't do much with no way to restock. she may still get some but not near as many. think of how many animals can be saved from not being born into that if stopped ahead of time. also with her selling on ebay it's false advertiseing, report her and let them cancel auctions and keep booting her so she can't sell no more to her victims or make more money to support her addiction on more hatching eggs.

Way to go Bliss.

I'm not sure who you are talking about. Can someone please PM or email
me her info?

All the hatchaholic stuff is scaring me? Is it actually a disease?
hu.gif

(Just kidding - Animal hoarding is the disease or the symptom)

The other BYC? Ya I know it exists but this BYC is the only one for me.

Good goin!!!

Back
Top Bottom