Some people should never have any animals !!!

Yeah..I saw it. Poor thing! Why have an animal if it has to live in those conditions?
Because they simply don't care..

Poor fella.
sad.png

A bit of a update on this . i wanted to get that poor rooster outa there so i called to buy it and was just going to re home it
Se said that he has a lot of people call and " cuss at him over the pic " and he let them out and took new pics .... also animal control payed him a visit ( had nothing to do with me i don't call animal control , or the police no matter what happens, I don't trust ether ) but hopefully it will get the birds better living conditions

I wish it was like that here , i have a neighbor that only feeds there dog every 3 days and puts water in that food , and that's all the water it gets
its tied on a 5 foot chain and Trees are its " shelter " and animal control want / cant do a thing

if there is food out there when AC drops by, there is nothing that they can do. Same goes for water, even if it is just a puddle. Often it's not a matter of "won't" but "can't"
Sadly, even sleeping under an abandoned car counts as shelter

if there is food out there when AC drops by, there is nothing that they can do. Same goes for water, even if it is just a puddle. Often it's not a matter of "won't" but "can't"
Sadly, even sleeping under an abandoned car counts as shelter

that might be true , but it dont make it right

Back
Top Bottom