Some people.....UGH!

Quote:
Frankly they scare me especially since she owns animals already. Hate to see how her birds live.

Quote:
True. I could have saved time and my own breath by not trying to educate her on breed differences. But I still would have tried to convince her that chickens need to be cared for not just dumped in the yard where predators are known to roam and hunt.

Quote:
Hehe I could probably sold her a packmule as a throughbred!

Quote:
My family would agree. They often tell me I have too much patience.

Quote:
To be honest I have no idea what I would have done if she had decided to pee right there on the spot! I might have just lmao or tossed water on her like a stray cat... Either way this has been one of the wierdest days on record working at my shop.

"Aranacandas? They eat rats. They got a 14 footer at the zoo."
Then point her to the snake section.
tongue.png

Last edited:
WOW... that was an exhausting story... I can only imagine how exhausted you must have felt after dealing with THAT!!!! Some people INDEED!!!!! I'm expecting my Araucana eggs tomorrow (hopefully) and am also hatching Ameraucanas...... AND I live in hicksville MI... ok so that's NOT the official name of my town..LOL...... I imagine I will have my share of these conversations as well
tongue.png

I hope you never have to run into that lady again!
big_smile.png

Look I have said it before and I will say it again, Some people need to be humanely euthanized for being completely ignorant! I hope she buys a lot with that 2 cents she will get from those cans!

* kinnip, your "cat with feathers" line?? I THINK I broke a rib laughing!! Whole story is hysterical-- but, that line 'bout did me in. I THINK the lady needs herself some jersey giants on steriods. . . .

Back
Top Bottom