Some prayers please - Baby update Pg 4 with PIC

MichiganWoods

DD (Artistic Digital Diva)
11 Years
Oct 6, 2008
West Michigan
I've got a total of three cousins (and a brother), and I was the first of all of us to have children. My oldest cousin and his wife delivered a beautiful baby girl on the 3rd. I just heard through the grapevine that my cousin and his wife were able to go home, but the baby had to stay in the hospital. She's experiencing tremors or shakes, and they are trying to figure out if she is suffering from seizures.

Also, my mother-in-law could use a few kind thoughts. She had a pretty big spinal surgery on Tuesday and is in a lot of pain. She didn't have a choice for the surgery, it was have it when she did or she would have become paralyzed fairly quickly, and eventually it would have killed her.

Last edited:
Abba Father thank You for provision in a very present time of need! Lord, i ask, believing that Your will be done. give peace to this family. touch this child's body, cover them with the Blood of Jesus! give the doctors wisdom and discernment. Holy Spirit, move. i ask believing that You have already encamped Your angels about them, in Jesus' name, amen.

hugs.gif

Quote:
My mom has had 2 spinal surgeries. She was in pain with both. Spinal surgery is so not easy. My mom thought she'd breeze right through it and be back on her feet in a couple weeks. Does she have to wear the brace? I know Mama had to wear hers for 6 months after each surgery, she also was becoming paralyzed and living on pain meds before surgery. Mama does not do pain meds.
The plus is now she is pain free and feeling great.

I will be saying prayers for all.

Back
Top Bottom