Some young men...

Quote:
Hey, that's the right attitude! I suppose they grow out of it. Eventually.
I'm not rushing into the whole relationship scene yet, I like being at an all-girls' school because it means I don't have to deal with the oglers so much.
smile.png

I see bullying all the time at my school, I've never been bullied, nor have I been the bully.

If I guy made a rude comment to me about something I was wearing, I wouldn't hesitate to say something back.

Quote:
You are attractive? Lol or not attractive? LOL Just asking because im not sure if part of that post made sense lol
tongue.png
No offense I make typos all the time I just pretend like everyone knows what I was trying to say roflmao

LOL I meant what I said. Maybe I needed commas? "I am, by all accounts, extremely attractive." ?

Quote:
You are attractive? Lol or not attractive? LOL Just asking because im not sure if part of that post made sense lol
tongue.png
No offense I make typos all the time I just pretend like everyone knows what I was trying to say roflmao

LOL I meant what I said. Maybe I needed commas? "I am, by all accounts, extremely attractive." ?

Ok I get it now rofl I get see how that would get annoying
tongue.png

Sorry took me a bit of thinking on that one rofl

Quote:
Personality to start with... I would much rather a guy see me for my personality rather than my looks. Dont judge a book by its cover.
smile.png
My fiance loves me for me!!! No matter my looks he thinks Im BEAUTIFUL!!! Thats all that matters is that he sees me for my personality and not my looks hence the reason we are engaged
big_smile.png

Quote:
Personality to start with... I would much rather a guy see me for my personality rather than my looks. Dont judge a book by its cover.
smile.png
My fiance loves me for me!!! No matter my looks he thinks Im BEAUTIFUL!!! Thats all that matters is that he sees me for my personality and not my looks hence the reason we are engaged
big_smile.png

That's great!
And even if they don't have time to get to know someone personally, I reckon they can look, but they shouldn't be rude about it, especially if the girl isn't wearing anything especially attention-drawing.

Quote:
smile.png
big_smile.png

I know someones personality but I don't necessarily see it.

Quote:
smile.png
big_smile.png

I know someones personality but I don't necessarily see it.

You might not see it but like I said dont judge a book by its cover. It shouldnt matter what they look like. Or what they are wearing. Its kinda like my life is my life and your life is your life. That kinda thing. lol

Back
Top Bottom