Someone has it in for me or my pets....

sad.png
Thats soo horrible! Soo sorry to hear that. How can people be so unbelievably CRUEL! I agree on the camera aspect...... In this area there was a young boy going around severely harming kittens and killing them and he ended up getting caught in this very manner.... He's actually being charged as an ADULT....thankfully.... The scary thing is that people that are prone to harming animals have been proven to in time be able to do much worse towards humans
hmm.png
I hope this individual gets caught! Good idea having the chickys at your mothers until then. About the pup hopefully you can get him soon. Atleast it seems the community is looking out for him, even though they won't physically go and grab him....they are keeping you informed. You are in my thoughts
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone.

I just cant understand how someone can do this.
The area will the dog is lost at, has only a few people, so they are looking for him, but Im afraid he will get to the area where there is no one.

Go to the area where your dog has been sighted and leave one of your coats on the ground. He/she may come back and bed down on the coat waiting your return. Common practice for locating lost hunting dogs. Good luck at the dog's recovery.

If you have the correct permits and if you have any sort of gun camp somewhere in your backyard and catch the person. If you need to "do the deed" if needed you were simply protecting your livestock. SDath is never a good thing but you gotta do what ya gotta do.

We have cameras around, various spots.

But we also have those infra red beam things across the
main front...the only way two-legged varmits can approach.
Come across my wall, an alarm rings in the house. Second
set of beams on the garage. Rattle that door, lights kick on
and a really loud siren goes off.

Anything over four foot tall get even close to the house itself,
this place lights up like daylight. And there is nothing in my yard
you can hide behind. There is a reason for that.

If I though someone was going tohurt my animals for the sake
of hurting them...I'd be waiting. I like my dog quite well.

I am so sorry, I would be horrified, worried and angry. I hope you find your bulldog but in the meantime, get the cameras up and put padlocks on every cage, crate, door and etc so they can only be opened with a key...take pictures of each one for later documentation (time and date stamped if possible) and if someone comes to let someone out, they will have to cut the lock away....predators of the 4 legged variety do not carry bolt cutters so that should get the police hopping. Also, contact the local human society or TV station, tell them about it, start making waves and get some attention brought to it, maybe that in and of itself will stop the criminals...they are criminals to do something like this...they are harming and endangering pets.

And prosecute to the fullest extent of the law if you can catch someone on the cameras or in the act. Put them in jail and feel no sympathy doing it regardless of age or otherwise...lock them up because they need help.

Good luck to you and My heart is with you, I pray no other animals are the victim of this criminal or criminals. Also, invest in 50lbs of flour. Cover the ground in front of every cage, gate, door and window and look for prints.

Quote:
Yes. We've had several calls, etc about seeing him. But due to his breed, no one will hold onto him until we can get there. So instead they just call us and tell us they have seen him.

The worst thing is, someone has been HOME ech and every time something happens. The animals are never left alone outside. At first when we thought it was just bad luck the kitten and the dogs were outside, but after we figured out it was more then bad luck, we've been keeping them inside.
The rabbits are inside/outside, but now they are inside only.
The cat we currently have was stolen once, but was found on the otherside of town, so he is an inside cat only now.

The yard is fully fenced in, so who ever is doing this, is coming through the gates and doing all of this.

Right now the chickens are at my parents house.

You say someone was home when this happens, and the animals are never alone when outside, so that means the animals were snatched while someone was watching the person in the act? Why wouldn't the person watching the criminal grab the animal/s call 911? Unless the animals weren't being supervised and were outside alone...

In this case that your having, Sounds to e like a kid that is very bored and has no friends or is starting to get into a gang and they are telling him to do this.It happens all the time with gangs.Me I have cameras with audio & video.So I know when something happens here.But if that was happening here on my property I would shoot & ask questions later. Call your local game commision & see what will tell you to do.But since the cops are doing nothing to me they are only giving you only one choice.Sorry about your loss but you need to put an end to this cruelty once & for all.

Back
Top Bottom