Someone has it in for me or my pets....

Quote:
Yes. We've had several calls, etc about seeing him. But due to his breed, no one will hold onto him until we can get there. So instead they just call us and tell us they have seen him.

The worst thing is, someone has been HOME ech and every time something happens. The animals are never left alone outside. At first when we thought it was just bad luck the kitten and the dogs were outside, but after we figured out it was more then bad luck, we've been keeping them inside.
The rabbits are inside/outside, but now they are inside only.
The cat we currently have was stolen once, but was found on the otherside of town, so he is an inside cat only now.

The yard is fully fenced in, so who ever is doing this, is coming through the gates and doing all of this.

Right now the chickens are at my parents house.

You say someone was home when this happens, and the animals are never alone when outside, so that means the animals were snatched while someone was watching the person in the act? Why wouldn't the person watching the criminal grab the animal/s call 911? Unless the animals weren't being supervised and were outside alone...

I think what she is saying is that they are not left out when they were at work for the day or gone out to a movie or etc. Not that she stands there 24/7 watching them when they wwere outside. I am certain if someone tried to kill a kitten or steal a dog with her or hubby watching there would have been hell to pay.

I hate to point out the disturbingly obvious, but this means those responsiable are watching your house. Now I maybe the most peace-loving hippee on here, but you need a gun. Often someone who starts with animals and gets away with it, escalates to violence against people, usually against women and children. Have you considered calling the local news, and seeing if theyd like to cover the story, that and confirmation from the vet that it was foul play, may get the police off thier bums, and raise others awareness.

hugs.gif

Agree with cameras and trying to get the local paper involved. The poisoning/crushing of larger animals generally regarded as more intelligent (cats/dogs) and just letting out smaller animals (chickens, etc) has something to say about the person doing it, and looking into that pattern can help you figure out more about what is going on, and will help build a profile to work from. Video will help show you for certain, though you'd have to put out a decoy of some kind or risk losing another animal.
hmm.png

The worst predator of all HUMANS.

When I was a kid a neighbor poisoned our cat. Said it was "going to steal her baby's breath".
somad.gif

Saw her 30 years later in the bank. She was all "Hello. How have you been. Long time no see". All I could say was "You killed my cat. Do NOT talk to me!"

And people wonder why I prefer the company of animals.
idunno.gif

Quote:
Whoa! That's a long time ago. I bet she wanted to crawl under the table after you said it to her. Did anyone else heard what you said to her?

It was a Friday afternoon the bank was FULL of people in line. I don't care if anyone heard me. When someone does something like she did and the animal suffers so badly, well, they deserve what they get.

I am not a big forgive and forget person. Forgive, perhaps as life does go on. Forget, no not so much.

That poor cat died in the night by literally throwing up his innards. My mom was going to take him to the vet in the morning. Not needed.

A year after she killed my cat her house had a chimney fire. She came knocking on the door (winter) asking if they could come in since their house was on fire. I said "Not you but the baby can". My mom let her in.
rant.gif

Sorry...did not mean to dump on ya'all.

Wounds heal but most leave scars I guess.

i would look into hireing someones guard dogs. not watch dogs guard dogs ones trained to attack and not one but 5 get that SOB on the ground messing his drawers.

I agree with all those saying to get game cams. One person suggested a shotgun as well - that would be a good idea if you don't already have one. Whoever is doing this is clearly disturbed and could easily pose a threat to you or your family. No need to get a big ol' 12-gauge, a 20 gauge will do quite nicely against two-legged predators. If this person is as twisted as they seem, you may find yourself in need of a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom