Someone, please help me!!!! :(

KeyleeJurisich

In the Brooder
Sep 28, 2023
I am new to incubating and hatching eggs. I have a Harris Farms Nurture Right 360™ incubator and whenever I test turn it, it works completely fine -- the days are counting down and all, it's just it will not turn automatically. I have to test spin it every few hours myself. I have read the directions/instructions over and over and over again, but there is nothing about this. Can someone please help me to figure out what's wrong with it? If you need me to post a picture, please ask. I will gladly do so.

Last edited:
There is a good article about helping to hatch. Normally you don’t want to help. But in this situation it can save a life.
Im going to search for you in a minute.

Thank you, I may need this in the future (hopefully I won't because I am at school all day and then when I get home, I don't really have time to do much and I don't know if I will be around when they hatch).

Sorry. I posted to the wrong question. I have no experience with incubators. Only broodies.

But I do know you don’t need to turn that often. Once or twice a day should be enough.

Sorry. I posted to the wrong question. I have no experience with incubators. Only broodies.

But I do know you don’t need to turn that often. Once or twice a day should be enough.
That is fine; this still may help me in the future anyways! Thank you

You have to hold down the menu button and the minus button at the same time. Hold for 5 seconds and you will hear a beep and the red indicator light will come on
Thank you so much. I will do this now. I have seen on the instructions that that was a factory reset, but I figured it would be bad to do because the eggs have already been in incubation for two days.

Back
Top Bottom