Someone stole all my chickens and now i am sad

Camellia

Songster
May 14, 2019
I do not have cameras. 9 chickens , 1 rooster the size of a large cat. Only some feathers, no bodies, no dig marks, no blood, no body parts. Was out yesterday evening. Fence is 8 ft tall and part of the enclosure is covered. Fence covers the outside so they cant dig in. Disappeared. Like the rapture. Heard the rooster crowing yesterday, this afternoon all gone. How did they drag 8 bodies out. What is my life.

Attachments

• B9E8C2BD-8AF3-45D8-BBCC-8B70BAF1B287.jpeg
    B9E8C2BD-8AF3-45D8-BBCC-8B70BAF1B287.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
I do not have cameras. 9 chickens , 1 rooster the size of a large cat. Only some feathers, no bodies, no dig marks, no blood, no body parts. Was out yesterday evening. Fence is 8 ft tall and part of the enclosure is covered. Fence covers the outside so they cant dig in. Disappeared. Like the rapture. Heard the rooster crowing yesterday, this afternoon all gone. How did they drag 8 bodies out. What is my life.
I am so sorry.

oh gosh. did you find any feathers in another part of the yard or any other evidence that something could have taken them? how long were they alone for without you seeing them? just trying to gauge how many hours it took for them to all disappear. I'm so sorry

Back
Top Bottom