Someone stole my silkies!!!!!

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by sutillman, Mar 6, 2011.

1. sutillman

sutillman Songster

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    Yea, my husband is a produce farmer and you would not believe the lengths people will go to in order to steal tomatoes.

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:That will not stop them from laughing, nor will it make them take action. They laughed about my $100 Silkie. They just don't care. You'll never get them back. PM me if you want to know who stole my Silkie. [​IMG]

3. black australorp prince

black australorp prince In the Brooder

Sep 11, 2010
    Galway
    get a shotgun and some doghnouts, a stakeout is needed, when he comes blast some shells in to empty air and scare that disgusting coward!!!!!!!

4. panner123

panner123 Songster

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    Locks only honest people out. I had a two legged predator a few years ago. Dug a hole and caught him only to find out he was a wanted criminal from the south east. When it happened I posted about it here, so you might be able to look it up. Had I found the person in the hole, the state he was wanted in would have saved some money, for I would have just filled the hole up. Only my neighbor (a local deputy sheriff) found him. If you are not a crazy ole nut like me, don't shoot a human. That will only get you in a world of trouble.

5. sutillman

sutillman Songster

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    My sister and I sat out there for a while on Saturday night and got tickled when we decided we had no idea what we were going to do if someone actually showed up, other than run. At our age we would more than likely hurt ourselves. I'd never shoot anyone, but I'd really like the satisfaction of catching them. Got my locks on and still looking for a cam. Hope to get one tommorrow. Thanks for all the comments and support. Nobody understands a crazy chicken person but another crazy chicken person!

6. fishin-nole

fishin-nole Chirping

Feb 17, 2011
    I guess I have become a crazy in just 3 short weeks. I had my first chicken dream last night.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: