Something For My Mom

SweetiPie2003

Hatching
12 Years
Oct 20, 2007
I am gonna try and remain anonymous. And I know my mom is on this site. I have found out that there are some great people on here and I know you all help her out. I am trying to get her something that I she really wants but I don't want to get her something useless. If anyone has any ideas or can help me out please help me!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
ummmm. okay.......give us some ideas of what your mom likes?does?dreams of ? that would help..............
big_smile.png

You are wonderful!!!!

A complete housecleaning and dinner made by you. She does no chores, gets a clean coop and full feeders and waterers.
She gets to lounge in an easy chair while she watches her favorite movies with her feet in a bowl of hot water and bath salts.
If she wishes, she can wander out to the coops to feed treats and commune with her chickens.
A glass of wine, a bubblebath and a report to us about her wonderful offspring will round out the day nicely.
smile.png

Wow, I wonder who your mum is???
I like silkiechicken's idea and Ozark's too, actually I think a baby monitor wouldnt go astray or a nice framed chicken print! I cant get enough of these, I even have some in the coop for the girls to look at!
You are a lovely thoughtful daughter and your mom would be very proud!

Quote:
some brilliant choices, I would recommend staying away from getting chicks/eggs/incubator. I do woodworking and my wife stays away from tools/wood, knowing that if she gets me something it will not be what i really need/want.

I wouldn't want you to get MUM whatever type of chicken she has(say RIR) thinking enlargeing flock, when she has secretely been thinking of switching to Silkies and getting out of RIR's. I know gift cards are not very personal, but if yo dont want to clean or pamper MUM for the day you may consider gift card. Good Luck and Happy Bithday to MUM on the big day.

Back
Top Bottom