something I need to say

big_smile.png

Yes it does make sense....altho maybe only to me, or us. Anyway, I was just clarifying so if I was going to be close, then your chickies could have stayed here.
Oh and I just wanted to let you know that I do not refer to YOU people as living under the bridge LOL. YOU people are just "the people down state".
roll.png
And I do not like the YOOPERS LOL, I think they have given all of us a bad name.
now, I said all of that with a smile in my voice, just so you know LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Somehow, I knew that you would understand my stoopid sense of humor. I hate that term 'yoopers'.
tongue.png

Oh, and thank you so much for the offer of a place to stay for the chickies. It's a much appreciated gesture!

Last edited:
I have also heard the term "trolls" applied to those of us who live "under the bridge" which I am not too fond of! I mean, who wants to be a troll???
barnie.gif

I also agree, there is "Up North" (Northern Lower Pennisula), "Downstate" (Southern Lower Pennisula) and" the U.P." At least that is how we have always referred to the different areas.

I believe we are also the only that you can hold up your hand as a map to show people where you live. For instance, I used to live by the little pinkie finger, now I live in the palm. I also spent a few years by the index finger when I was little.
big_smile.png

:| I dont like the term TROLL either. I save that word for the...ummmm, TROLLS that like to come up and act like they own the states property and stuff.
I did always wonder tho, if you guys are in the mitten then what are we LOL. Are we the snowball you guys are throwing at the other states?
big_smile.png

* You were grumpy??? When was this? If you are gonna be grumpy, shouldn't you do it so that people can TELL that you're grumpy?? I must be much better at it than you!
wink.png

Quote:
Hmmm, I like that idea!!! I have seen it as another mitten with the thumb on the top and pinkie finger about the lower mitten. But the volley of snowballs aimed at the other states sounds like more fun!!

Back
Top Bottom