Something unexpected happened.

So I was watching a YouTube video of a guy massaging his chickens and they seemed to love it so I tried it on my chickens. They were not amused... but I wanted it to work so I tried it on a young bird while he was in the coop. I didn’t mean to but I must have hit a “spot” because he started humping my arm which made me realize he was a boy. So I was quite shocked all I did was touch his squishy bottom Not his vent or anything. But I was curious so I did it to another chicken I was thinking was a boy and he did the same thing. So I did it to a female chicken to see if it was just what they do and she didn’t do anything. So I think I accidentally molested my chickens but found out how to tell a boy from a girl And now I’m confident I have three roosters. So yeah weird and unexpected.
One of my hens seemed to be holding her tail a little weird the other day. So I picked her up and felt around to see if I could feel a stuck egg. (I wasn't feeling inside the vent.)
She was sitting on my lap.
I guess I somehow did a similar thing. She squatted profusely, tail straight up, yup...grooooooss.
:th :eek::sick :gig

One of my hens seemed to be holding her tail a little weird the other day. So I picked her up and felt around to see if I could feel a stuck egg. (I wasn't feeling inside the vent.)
She was sitting on my lap.
I guess I somehow did a similar thing. She squatted profusely, tail straight up, yup...grooooooss.
:th :eek::sick :gig
She laid an egg on your lap?!

Back
Top Bottom