something wrong with 1 month old chick, it is behaving like something stuck in it's throat! Need help

That's wonderful news that you little chick is recovering. Please tell is where on the planet you are located. We gain a lot of useful information from knowing if you are in Australia, New York, California, or Indonesia. We then can look up your weather and figure out what diseases are going around there. By knowing where your are, and we don't need your address, we can help you so much better. We can even find local sources of medicine if we know where you are. I helped someone just this morning who was from Malaysia.

That's wonderful news that you little chick is recovering. Please tell is where on the planet you are located. We gain a lot of useful information from knowing if you are in Australia, New York, California, or Indonesia. We then can look up your weather and figure out what diseases are going around there. By knowing where your are, and we don't need your address, we can help you so much better. We can even find local sources of medicine if we know where you are. I helped someone just this morning who was from Malaysia.
:):) I am located in germany (mentioned twice i think above, but no problem :) )
It is happily jumping and flapping wings this morning.. and poop 2 times in front of me..
the poo lack of white color but should be good ?

Q1. Anybody can diagnose poop ? is that normal color ?

Btw, often there are 2 types of poop;
1 is not so stinky
1 is sticky and stinky..
Q2. Anybody know what's the difference ?
Q3. Anybody know what might cause the chicken to behave so sickly last night ?

Thx

Attachments

• 20210703_083607.jpg
    20210703_083607.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210703_083849.jpg
    20210703_083849.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 3
Wow! International ! Wonderful to know you guys are helping people all over the world.
Just incase you missed out above, i am in Germany :)

If you fill out your profile info, that will appear on your signature at the left of your posts and we can't miss it.

What has your weather been lately? Your chick had classic overheating symptoms and since it appears to be recovering, it further points to a heat related health issue as the cause.

Another cause could have been a partial blockage of the trachea causing decreased oxygen to the brain, thus the balance issue.

Back
Top Bottom