Somethings wrong with me hen!?

chickenmama109

Free Ranging
6 Years
Mar 5, 2017
texas
Hi!! I have a hen that has been taking care of the chicks she hatched for a few months now! Usually when I open the door in the morning she is excited and they all come running! This morning she wouldn’t come out! And I went to check on her, the chicks were still laying down and she was standing there being really weird!? She keeps bumping her head towards the ceiling and making weird growling noises!? At first I thought she couldn’t see the way she was moving her head! She also keeps yelling! Making weird loud noises! Idk why she’s bumping her head up! Almost like she is looking at something!!? I have no idea ehat to do!!?

Hi!! I have a hen that has been taking care of the chicks she hatched for a few months now! Usually when I open the door in the morning she is excited and they all come running! This morning she wouldn’t come out! And I went to check on her, the chicks were still laying down and she was standing there being really weird!? She keeps bumping her head towards the ceiling and making weird growling noises!? At first I thought she couldn’t see the way she was moving her head! She also keeps yelling! Making weird loud noises! Idk why she’s bumping her head up! Almost like she is looking at something!!? I have no idea ehat to do!!?
Can you get a video of her actions? Upload to youtube and provide a link.

Hard to know what's going on - it would be interesting to see and hear her.

Back
Top Bottom