Something's wrong with my german chocolate cake!

Yes, option C.
I used to have to put away all keys, earrings and other shiny or metal objects because of a cat thief.

So, is that the coconut type icing or did you make a real SchwartzwalderKirshetorte?

lau.gif
lau.gif
..too funny!!

Hey Grit- does that man have a taser? Cause if he does, you can sneak it in the bedroom when he is asleep. And use it. And remind him, you know where it is. I do this all the time. Guess what we are doing ??? Going 7-3 days in January- WHOO HOO! We might look like a normal family for a few months. First time in 5 years we are on the same schedule. Have you seen the coffee cup that says "My next husband will be normal"? I need one.

Ok- does Jax understand English, cause I'm pretty sure Bear, my GSD, only speaks German. And I don't. But it makes perfect sense to me that the german dog ate the german cake. Or any cake for that matter. I love Jax.

Quote:
No, he doesn't have a taser but it wasn't necessary. He shared his box of chocolates with me last night. He said I can have all the chocolates on the right. My side is almost gone. I had a chocolate emergency last night.
DH is on the night shift and has been for 28 years. I'm blessed in that I don't have to work, so I live on his schedule. We eat supper when he gets home around 1 AM and then have our "evening". I usually don't stay up on the one night he works till 3 AM. People think we're weird for living in the night world, but it works for us.
smile.png

ETA: Jax is bilingual. He understands both german and english. It was DH's idea that he only know german commands, but sometimes I forget the right german command when I need it. Funny part is, the cats understand german now too.
lol.png

Last edited:
Aw sweetie- I hear ya on the people think we are wierd thing. Our department is actually going to start rotating shifts in January- never did this before, so, its new. I went back to work about 6 years ago, it was that, or kill the children. They are teenagers now, I HAVE to stay at the office.

I find my shephard talks back to me in english and german. Hubby thought it would be SO FUNNY to teach the dog to talk back to me, so now I have a mouthy husband, mouthy teenagers and a mouthy GSD. I love my GP.

Quote:
What's really weird? Jax only talks to my DH. I don't hear a peep out of him all day. Let DH come home and it's like a fratenity house around here, with all the loud mouths and tussling.

Quote:
What's really weird? Jax only talks to my DH. I don't hear a peep out of him all day. Let DH come home and it's like a fratenity house around here, with all the loud mouths and tussling.

Trouble talks to me. He is quite loud about voicing his unhappiness with me each night when I come home, then after about an hour, he talks softer and purrs more. Mouthy cat.

don't get me started on that dang blasted cat that lives here. The fool can be laying in the MIDDLE of the living room, with 3 family members for HOURS, never makes a sound. The minute I walk in the door he starts screaming hollerin and following me. I don't even like that cat.

i fixed everybody tonight= they are all walkign around wearing jingle bells. big ones
lol.png

Quote:
I tried the blinking reindeer antlers on Jax. He immediately shakes them off and tries to eat them. KiKi is terrified of em.

Back
Top Bottom