Sometimes, I need to be nicer :(

MeatKing

Songster
10 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Near Ottawa Ontario Canada
So this am, I got out've bed, unloaded/ reloaded dishwasher, took dog out, feed/watered chickens, cleaned kitchen, ran a few loads of laundry..feed kids ect
Hubby gets up, not happy, cause I'm useing the oil and didn't start wood stove yet.. (There's no kindling, I would have to use the ax, to get it) I hate useing the ax..

So he does his, little speech, about wasting money on oil ect. I do the you know I hate, using the axe, could you not just make enough for a few days and leave it for me...

i go upstairs, cause now I'm upset, really, he's got two extra hours of sleep, while I've been busy..
So while upstairs, I strip our bed, to wash sheets.. The little devil in me said, you know what, I'm not washing his pillow case!!! HAHA

So now, I'm putting sheets on bed, and feel bad :( He's the only one in the house, without a clean pillow case :( Is that mean or what? Maybe men don't notice this, but I love clean sheets ect...

How mean do you all think I am? Or was that a well deserevd plot.. hehe.. My Mom always said, two wrongs don't make a right...

Sounds good to me! Whenever someone tells me that two wrongs don't make a right, I always reply that three rights make a left turn and that keeps them scratching their head for a bit...

He never said Redhen, just kept being grouchy... Although, he's always very busy, as I say helping everyone elses family... IE, today he, went over to two nieghbors, helped one with some elcetrical work, did some mechnial work on another car.. Funny how the reasons that I love him for, can drive a wedge between us.. I instanly fell for him, cause he will drop everything, and help anyone.. Now that we have a famly, it's us who gets dropped..

I love that duckluck, am so gonna use it!!! "Evil smile here" Liz9910, yes he probley won't notice.. If he does, I'm gonna tell him y!!

Oh lord, if he's really that hard to communicate with, don't worry about a silly dirty pillowcase!! Everyone's right that he probably won't notice, men are like that. However, if this is a recurring problem you should really sit down and talk it out with him! Tell him that you'll stop using oil when he cuts enough wood and that's your final answer. Sheesh. Sounds like HE's the one who needs to be nicer to his own family and put you guys first over his friends and their projects.

A not-so-clean pillow case is a bit like a frown. Of very little importance in the universe, but a way of showing sadness! But it might be a good time to have a talk about the sadness you feel when he puts HIS family at the bottom of the heap. When you talk from a position of love and sincerity instead of anger you get better results. Take care.

He's a guy. He'll never notice. You could probably run it over in the driveway a few times. Still wouldn't notice.

Hope the rest of your week is better.
hugs.gif

MeatKing, If you take a plastic bag and some cotton balls add enough vasiline to coat the cotton balls very well. Use about three coated cotton balls for you fire starter. Works like magic! AND Dear Husband will never notice you solved your own problem. Crisco also burns hot enough and long enough on cotton balls. Vasilene smells better or less in mho.
And you aren't mean! In my house I pick my fights so when I do get really mad about something REALLY important he pays attention.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom