Songs We Like

Pics
@Farmer Connie
On a serious note..... Are you prepared for Irmas' visit??? Not sure which part of Florida you are, BUT ALL FLORIDA will be affected. Further north and strength lessons. Irma may defoliate your BEAUTIFUL GARDEN..
I will keep all peeps in hurricane's path in my prayers.:hugs
Preprepared? What cha gunna do?
We are just below Gainesville. Have family in homestead and Miami. Really worried for them. It will be ugly. Brother in-law had surgery to remove a blood clot down there today. I don't know how they can leave.
Baton down the hatches? How strong are the hatches?
I have over 100 animals we care for. It is truly going to be stressful. On them and us.
Store shelves are empty, gas is gone. Here comes the reality check..
Thanks for the kind words..:) and God please show some mercy...:bow:fl:frow

Last edited:
Preprepared? We are screwed. What cha gunna do?
We are just below Gainesville. Have family in homestead and Miami. Really worried for them. It will be ugly. Brother in-law had surgery to remove a blood clot down there today. I don't know how they can leave.
Baton down the hatches? How strong are the hatches?
I have over 100 animals we care for. It is truly going to be stressful. On them and us.
Store shelves are empty, gas is gone. Here comes the reality check..
Thanks for the kind words..:) and God please show some mercy...:bow:fl:frow

:fl :fl :fl for mercy & everyone in the path!

This one seems fitting for some strange reason...

Hmm, I wonder? ;) :hugs

If we're having a more serious interlude...

(I've got an "you've used 85% of your data" warning. I hold you on this thread responsible :D No more videos for me for a little while :()
We are in the direct path of a record shattering hurricane, this brings my peace and I thank you

Back
Top Bottom